The highly anticipated LUXE Bridal Wedding Planning Brunch was an Instagramer’s dream. This wedding event featured renowned vendors such as Fleur de Lis Events, O.M. Couture. Also present were Eclat Decor, Sweet Pea Photography, Granville Island Florist, Flower Factory, Joconde Patisserie, Blush Photography.
As the event was highly anticipated, tickets were sold out one week before the event. With an additional 100 brides on the waitlist.
The producer of the event was Fleur de Lis Events, with Founder Nargess Tabrizy-Shokrani.
WHAT TOOK PLACE
- Luxury Wedding Planning Brunch catered to Bride to Be’s.
- This wedding planning brunch is the first of its kind in Vancouver. Featuring an 80 person seated 3-course Brunch provided by the Fairmont Pacific Rim. This brunch featured custom West Coast menu along with the unveiling of OMG Luxe Dessert
- Along with the brunch, there were vendors all set up around the ballroom and in the cocktail area as well.
- A panel of 10 vendors on stage sharing their best wedding tips. In a unique intimate yet opulent setting like no other.
WHEN DID THE EVENT TAKE PLACE
Sunday, October 27, 2019
WHERE DID THE EVENT TAKE PLACE
Fairmont Pacific Rim
BEHIND THE EVENT
- Brides don’t often get the chance or opportunity to meet and speak with a variety of wedding vendors. This wedding planning event brought them all together in an intimate setting.
- LUXE provides brides with the chance to explore their options. Brides were able to put forth all the questions and concerns. Including questions in regards to photography, videography, decor, florals, venue, wedding dress shopping, their cake and more.
- At the event, individuals were able to mingle and connect with some of the top wedding vendors in Vancouver over brunch and bubbles.
These aren’t our only events. For instance, check out our 2018 Luxe Event.