The highly anticipated LUXE Bridal Brunch was an Instagramer’s dream, especially with renowned vendors such as Fleur de Lis Events, O.M. Couture, Eclat Decor, Sweet Pea Photography, Granville Island Florist, Flower Factory, Joconde Patisserie, Blush Photography, and many more.
Tickets were sold out one week before the event and had over 100 brides on the waitlist.
The producer of the event was Fleur de Lis Events, with Founder Nargess Tabrizy-Shokrani.
WHAT TOOK PLACE
- Luxury Wedding Planning Brunch catered to Bride to Be’s.
- This wedding planning brunch is the first of its kind in Vancouver and was a 80 person seated 3-course Brunch provided by the Fairmont Pacific Rim featuring custom West Coast menu along with the unveiling of OMG Luxe Dessert
- Along with the brunch, there were vendors all set up around the ballroom and in the cocktail area as well.
- A panel of 10 vendors on stage sharing their best wedding tips in a unique intimate yet opulent setting like no other
WHEN DID THE EVENT TAKE PLACE
Sunday, October 27, 2019
WHERE DID THE EVENT TAKE PLACE
Fairmont Pacific Rim
BEHIND THE EVENT
- Brides don’t often get the chance or opportunity to meet and speak with a variety of wedding vendors all together in an intimate setting.
- LUXE provides brides with the chance to explore their options and put forth all the questions and concerns they have in regards to photography, videography, decor, florals, venue, wedding dress shopping, their cake and more.
- At the event, individuals were able to mingle and connect with some of the top wedding vendors in Vancouver over brunch and bubbles.